Friday 23 January 2009

Yummy Sweeties..






Gosh I didn't realise until I reopened Nikki's parcel, just how many Sweeties Nikki had sent me. I had enough to feel twelve jars.. Thank you Nikki, you've saved me loads of work.
Only 26 left to fill.. LOL.. And loads of rock to make for the counter unit and more chocolates.. Oh and then there's the Sugar Mice and Candy floss and the large liquorice wheels.. The list goes on..
Nikki also sent me some Chocolate Bunny Rabbits, but they are not going in yet want to wrap them in some cellophane and ribbons first.

If you are new to this blog and want to know where I got the units from here's the link Matlock Miniatures.
There listed under the White Wood Range..

8 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Debbie, I can't wait to see it all done!!!! It's going to be fabUlous!! Mini hugs :)

CA Verstraete said...

Debbie those look yummy! How great to find them too. I know, sometimes you like to make it your own things but all those jars can be daunting. ha! I give in sometimes and get stuff from the "experts." Easier and why kill yourself right?

Rachel said...

They all look yum and adorable, Debbie. The jars are pretty too. Love them! :)

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Yum yum, looking good!

Donna Hager said...

Debbie, This is great. I can't wait to see the scene finished.
I have bought from Matlock Miniatures too. Great prices. I ordered a hutch, baking table and pretty side table all for around$15.00 including shipping!

Eva said...

Looks great!!!!
I love them

Kit said...

Hi Debbie, I love the jars of goodies. I have started making a bakery/ candy store /tea room in the kitchen portion of my big miniature house. There is plenty of room and I had one in real life! So I just love the look of the jars. Kathy

marlies said...

It looks realy yummie! Can I taste some? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails