Monday 5 January 2009

Blog Award


This morning I've received a blog award from Stephanie. Stephanie has a wonderful blog called Petit Plat. Thank you so much Stephanie...
The rules:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

I would like to present this award to the following sites in appreciation for all the effort, knowledge, and encouragement they offer to their readers.

Now to the people I've awarded this award to, please don't feel you have to award this award to 15 other people, if you think its to many. It's just that I read so many blogs, that I had loads to choose from.... To pick up the award please copy the picture and paste it on your own blog.

8 comments:

Vicky Guile said...

Ooooh! Thank you Debbie :o)
and congratulations on your award too!

hugs x

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Thank you so much, Debbie! Mini hugs, "Sassy" Marsha

Jo Raines said...

Thank you, Debbie! Today was our first day back to school for my two still at home so on my to-do list today is: clean the kitchen, vacuum, bathe both dogs, etc. so as soon as I get all of that done (wish me luck!), I'll post the award on my blog and see who I can pass it on to!

Jody
http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Thank you for the award! Love & hugs, Sumaiya :)

Jemjoop said...

Congratulations Debbie!
Thanks for including me-
Jen ♥

rosanna said...

Thank you so much Debbie,I really feel very gratefull. I'll post it on my blog immediately and I'll pass it over.

rosanna said...

Thank you so much Debbie,I really feel very gratefull. I'll post it on my blog immediately and I'll pass it over.

MiniMaker said...

Thank you Debbie!=)
Mini Hugs,
Gaye

Related Posts with Thumbnails