Thursday 8 January 2009

I Omitted to Say...

Oh so sorry, I omitted to say Hello and Welcome to another three followers. Been One of these days..
Hi Marsha, we've been reading each others blogs, for ages but Marsha has now added herself as a follower, Marsha's blog is called Sassy Mini Dolls. Marsha makes beautiful "Sassy Dolls" and did I tell you she loves the colour Pink...
Valeria who's blog is called Brincando de Bonec, there's lots of lovely pictures of miniatures on there, but unfortunately no translater so I can't read it.
Last but not least is Rita, who has five blogs one of which is called Rita's Miniatyrhus, again some wonderful pictures of miniatures.
As always go over and say Hi....

5 comments:

marlies said...

Also on your blog it was a busy day!

Erika said...

Debbie
The links to the people that i´m telling about on my blog is in the headline.
Íf I practis a little more i´ll get it right to the next time, I hope.

Erika said...

Debbie
The links to the people that i´m telling about on my blog is in the headline.
Íf I practis a little more i´ll get it right to the next time, I hope.

Dragonstar said...

All that, and you still had time to visit me? Well done!
By the way, I'm commenting here as it's the top post.
I've been a very bad visitor recently. No time for anything! I have such a busy lifestyle compared with yours!!!
Mick's thumb looks really good now. He's healed so well. Bet it's still sensitive though.
Best wishes for the (oldish) New Year.

Erika said...

Thanks for the help with the links on my blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails