Friday 16 January 2009

Look What I Made For Nikki...


Now if you follow Nikki's blog Witch & Wizard Miniatures, as I do you will now that she Love's all Witchy things. Nikki is working on an abode for a Witch. Now Nikki wants to put a garden around the outside, with a Vegetable patch and Herb garden. But not the normal neat rows of vegetables, something a bit more spooky. Well I had a bit of an idea, and made some Creepy Carnivorous Cabbages for Nikki. I finally finished them last night.. I've spoken to Nikki on the phone today and emailed her the pictures. I think she really likes them.. I can show you now as Nikki's seen them..The top photo was before they went in the oven, the bottom photo, is after they were cooked and had their paint job..
Be careful they bite....

8 comments:

rosanna said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I should have never thought of anything similar, rather scaring I dare say. Mind your hands while you pick them up

Kit said...

Debbie, OM Gosh, they are amazing! Who wouldn't love gettting those spookies...you are so talented.
Kathy

Erika said...

Cute and sceary at the same time, Nikki is lucky to have good friend like you.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

OMG, those look so real! You are so talented, Debbie! Awesome!!! Mini hugs, Marsha

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

WOW! I love them Debbie! Those are absolutely spooktacular!!!! Too fun! Lucky, lucky Nikki!

Joycee

MiniMaker said...

They are fabulous, Debbie!

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I know i'm ever so lucky, and thank you once again Debbie!
Infact they have kicked started me into getting my house done asap and from now on will do something every tuesday no matter how small or big.
I wish i could work every day on my own abode but sadly have to make mini's to sell, otherwise the boys would all starve.
So looking forward to them coming in the post and will take some pictures of where they will sit in my spooky garden. Going to keep just one for the kitchen and may even have the witch with a little bitten finger and blood.
Debbie they are simply wonderful and can't believe you are so kind.
Nikki x

Meli Abellán said...

Debbie, incredible, they look so real!!! She is going to be delighted!! and would I if there were for me.
Congratulations you realy have a gorgeus minis... love to see them.
Meli

Related Posts with Thumbnails