Wednesday 28 January 2009

Thank You Everybody...

Thanks for all the "Get Well Wishes" everybody.. I'm still feeling under the weather, but managed to drag myself out of bed this morning. I resemble Rudolf at the moment, you know that reindeer with the bright Red nose.. It's the sneezing and the constant runny nose that's getting on my wick.
However, this afternoon, I actually starting playing with some clay and my little creations are in the oven at the moment.. I'll show you them later, once their finished..
I've been making little Mandrakes, peeking from their pots. Just like in the Harry Potter Movie. I've still got to make the leaves, coming out of their heads, but as I was working with the clay, all of a sudden a little face appeared and they all look different..

6 comments:

Donna Hager said...

Debbie,
I hope you feel better very soon.
Donna

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Look forward to seeing them. Oh can't wait actually!
Hurry up!

Daisy said...

I hope you feel better very soon,too.

Brujita said...

Take care and rest, Debbie...I hope you feel better soon...
Sandra

Eva said...

I hope you feel better.
It seems that your creativity is ok, I am lokking forward to seein these mini mandrakes....

Marja said...

I hope you feel better very soon.
here the same
hugs Marja

Related Posts with Thumbnails