Saturday 24 January 2009

I've been Having A Rummage..




I've been having a rummage in the garage today. I was looking for some little flower pots, I've had another idea!
I did manage to find them and then spied a box that I haven't opened and Oh, what did I find, what I've been looking for ages. A box filled to over flowing with all my Miniature materials, laces, Bunka. etc, etc. Oh the Joy.. I've brought it back in doors, to add to the accumulated clutter and have spent about an hour, looking through it all.
There's stuff in there that I'd completely forgotten about.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oh what a treasures :)

Caseymini said...

Don't you just love it when you find something like that? It looks like Christmas! Now you have to get to work and make something with it!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Fabulous! What a treasure you found!! I spy pink . . . he he he he he :)

Minna Hatara said...

I go throug my crafts supplies every once in a while just to see what I have - you always forget some things which you have, and it is so nice to "find" them!

Kewpie said...

rediscovered treasures... wooohoooo :). Such fun, and I am sure you will get even more mini ideas re-looking through them.

Anonymous said...

I found a forgotten treasure under my bed. When we moved here I had limited space and bought a lot of under the bed boxes. One of them that was filled with craft items got pushed to the back and I forgot about it. It was like my Birthday when I found it a long time later.

Wanda's Miniature Zone said...

Debbie,
What fun when you find mini's you've put away.
I spend more time trying to organize than I do making minis.

marlies said...

Fabulous stuff!! I recognize it, you look for something you need and find something else. I think we have al hidden treasures. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails