Saturday 31 January 2009

Wizard's Bookcase..

I've been distressing again this morning. This little bookcase is for the upstairs in the Apothecary.
The wonderful little books are a Magic set, that I brought from Grace at Treefeathers.
Grace also has a blog called Treefeathers Life In Miniature. Unfortunately, my photography skills don't do them justice. Your better off going to have a look on Grace's web site. She has hundreds of lovely books to choose from.
It's very difficult trying to organise the upstairs of the Apothecary, due to the shape and height of the walls. I want it to look cluttered, lived in but well worn.. And of course this is where the Wizard, mixes and makes all the potions and spells.
I was extremely lucky last night, to win some more of Nikki's wonderful Witch & Wizard Miniatures on EBay, which will also be going in the Apothecary. I'll share them with you later.



8 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Beautiful books. Off to find the ladies website.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Beautiful books. Off to find the ladies website.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi Debbie. Just went and bought some. They look FAB

marlies said...

Beautifull bookcase and books!
* marlies

rosanna said...

I'm waiting some books from Treefeathers. In your picture they look even better than in the blog.
I need a bookcase like yours, May I copy it? :o))

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Looking great cannot wait to see your projects when they are finished.
I am making books at the moment and having fun with them. I have done a rather silly high stack of books ha ha! I got a bit carried away! ha ha!If you fancy making books all you need are some blank books. You can get them in most dolls house shops/eBay for a couple of pound for 12. Cover them in leather or textured card(seen this in a lot of craft shops) and then add decoration with a gold pen! There you have it really expensive looking books for just a couple of pound! Hope this is helpful take care and keep up your fab work lol XXXX

Jayne said...

Love the bookcase and books.

Jayne xxx

TreeFeathers said...

You make my books look so great, Debbie! I'm glad you like them. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails