Sunday 4 January 2009

Honeydukes...







For the last couple of day's "Honeydukes", has been calling me... It's been sitting on the window sill in the lounge over the Festive season.
Now that we are back to normal, (if this house is ever normal), I want to get it finished. So tomorrow, I'll get the work table back out and my Fimo and try and get some more bits done. Looks like I'm going to have to order some more Sweetie Jars, look at all those empty shelves. Took these photo's just now to remind everyone what I'm working on...
Also, I've added loads more links over on Tiny Treasures Mini Links page.

4 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Oh just love the jars. Where did you get them from?
So sorry to hear about your cat, but also lovely to see you napping full to the brim dog after christmas dinner.
Happy new Year!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Debbie, what an absolutely fabulous project! You are going to be BUSY making all sorts of goodies!! Well, see who finishes first, you or me, LOL I think it may be you!!!

SusannaT said...

I also love the jars.. you should have a few busy days filling those shelves :)

kimsminiatures said...

Yay We get to see Honeydukes again. I love this. MORE MORE!!! Please. Hugs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails