Sunday 25 January 2009

Have You Seen Their Chests..




I thought that title might grab your attention.. I've been trying to catch up with every one's blogs tonight. Gosh and there was a lot to catch up on. Marsha, Marlies and Kewpie were inspired by my Chest Tutorial to make their own. Well I've been and had a look and they look fantastic.
I'm ashamed to say it, but me the instigator of all this mini making haven't finished mine. LOL..
I hope you don't mind girls, but I've borrowed the photo's from your blogs to show every one.
Go and have a look at their blogs, you won't be disappointed.
Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls.
Marlies at Marlies and Minies.
Kewpie at Miniatures by Kewpie.

8 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Awesome job you guys. Wow. You all work fast. Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing Debbie.

JFolk said...

OMG, very pretty...

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

No problem, Debbie! :) Thank you!! You instigator you . . . . . Mini hugs :)

CA Verstraete said...

Fun project to do. I want to do one (or two). One can be a witch's chest. That'll be fun to fill.

Jo Raines said...

These are beautiful! I'll have to find out how to make one myself. And I'll drop by these blogs to check them out.

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Jemjoop said...

Okay that title did make me laugh.
Lovely work!

Erika said...

Those chest are lovely
Good morning Debbie

marlies said...

Thanks, you all for the compliments!

Chris and Jody, just try, it's realy fun to do!
* marlies

Related Posts with Thumbnails