Sunday 11 January 2009

I've Been To Get My Birthday Present..


Not a lot of work done today on Mini's yet. I've been out to pick up my Birthday Present, which I've treated myself too. I'd saved the money I got from Christmas, from Mick's parents and added the rest from my secret stash... Well us girls have to have a secret stash, not that there's any left now... I'm not showing until tomorrow, my official Birthday. So your all have to wait.. Just a clue it is Miniature...That should keep you all guessing..LOL..
Mind you what a day here to have to go out, gale force winds and driving rain.. Yuk. Give me the cold & hard frost any time over rain..
Had an email from Nikki, of Witch & Wizard Miniatures, she is doing some listings tonight on Ebay. Nikki's EBay Link is also in my side bar under Nikki Rowe. Can't wait to see what wonderful creations, she's got for us this week.. The picture is one of Nikki's creations that I have in my collection..

5 comments:

Erika said...

I´ll be longin for to morrow.

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Thank you Debbie for letting people know. I've been in such a rush today to get all my photo's done, but sadly it is now such bad light that a few will not be listed this evening and so can wait for next Sunday. Plus quite a few that should also go on this evening need a few finishing touches and again can wait for next week. If you miss any items this evening my friend Doreen of Small Wonders Miniatures will have some repeats to sell in a few weeks.
I have some little sweets here in bags, not much unlike your allsorts and will post some to you this week. Think i have some nauseous nougat to put in one of your jars. I also have some chocolate bunnies that i'll pop in.
Must now dash and sort myself out. Oh what a mess i'm in today and need to organise my time better.
Oh yes, before i forget i have some butterbeer labels for your shop and will send them to you via email.
If anyone else wants the labels let me know.
Nikki x

Debbie said...

Nikki you are so kind. Thank you so much for your kindness..Hope the Ebay listings go well. I'll be popping over tonight for a good look.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ohhhhh, can't wait to see what you bought!!! Secret stash . . . . . . SHHHHHHH

kimsminiatures said...

Oh Yah...... I know about the secret stash. Sure don't have much of one right now LOL.
Can't wait to see what you bought. How exciting its your birthday and your giving us a suprise! Your the BEST!!!! Mini hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails