Monday 19 January 2009

Wonderful Present From Italy..





I had the most wonderful present from Rosanna from Italy today.. I opened the envelope to find a beautifully wrapped little bag, containing a beautifully wrapped little present inside.. I can't describe the joy at opening it, to find inside this incredibly stitched Cushion. On one side is my initial and on the other, a picture of my four legged Birthday present Viscount. The detail is incredible. The little cushion is only 1 inch square... (Please click on the pictures to make them bigger and see how tiny the stitches are).
Rosanna thank you from the bottom of my heart, I am totally overwhelmed with your kindness.
Your needle work is outstanding. Big Hugs from Me and Kisses from Viscount... xxxx
Rosanna has a lovely blog called La Stanza Di Giuggiola, with some beautiful miniatures on there. Please go over and visit and say Hi. Rosanna writes her blog in Italian and English..

7 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

OMG, what a fabulous and thoughtful b-day gift!!!!!! Mini hugs, M

Anonymous said...

That is a great gift and it incorporates both of your loves. I don't know how anyone can sew that small.

marlies said...

So nice off Rosanna, beautifull the cuchion, lucky you!

Erika said...

The cushion is lovely.
Lucky you.

Mini hugs

Sandra Morris said...

Absolutely gorgeous :-)

Daisy said...

So good win a great mini gift!
First posted the picture of teddy bear on cdhm,ok?

kimsminiatures said...

Wow Wonderful Rosanna Lucky you Debbie My computer caught a bad virus so I'm kinda lost right now. Should be back to normal soon. I hope Mini Hugs :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails