Tuesday 6 January 2009

Greenleaf Kit. #8016



Remember yesterday, you know the day of good intentions! Meant to tell you about a Greenleaf Kit, that I found out in the Garage. I have no idea how long I've had it, and for the life of me can't remember where I got it from.
Well I've been reading the box today, it's called the Greenleaf Village Kit #8016. It contains six buildings, which include a Store, Carriage House, Victorian house, (which is a replica of the Arthur Dolls house), Church, Tudor House and School House. The scale is 1/4" - 1'. Now I've never put together a slot and tab house before. But never fear Casey is here! I've been reading Casey's blog, for some time and she is currently putting together a slot & tab house. So I'll be watching closely for any tips and hints.
Please ignore the state of the box, it has been in the garage and we did have swallows nesting in there, and they were firing on all cylinders. Need I say anymore....
If anyone has ever put this kit together before or knows anything about it, I'd be very glad of any information, before I attempt to open the box....

2 comments:

Caseymini said...

Debbie, if you have the direction sheet there is nothing to the tab and slots. They are very basic. I usually throw out their trim. It is too thick for my taste. If I am painting the building, I simply cut the trim from thin bass, illustration board or mat board. On the quarter inch you could probably get away with any kind of light cardboard. If you have any questions, just ask!
Casey

Debbie said...

Thanks Casey...

Related Posts with Thumbnails