Friday 30 January 2009

Kat The Hat....


I've just had an email from Kat from Kat The Hat..
Here's a copy of the email:-

Hi Everyone,
Just to let you know I have added a Witches hat pattern on my blog page for any of you you fancy a go! Please pass my blog address to any of your friends who might find it interesting.
I will be concentrating on my blog this year adding new lines I am selling on eBay plus things I am making for my Witches house. I shall also be sharing my ideas and tips on how to make your very own creations. Plus adding new websites I have found and miniature news. I shall also be adding updates on fab items seen in magazines and in the media. Plus a bit of chatter and general moaning ha ha ha!
My blog page is now going to be a replacement for my website which takes me far to long to alter and update! You can still however see some of my past work on my website www.corylus-urbs.demon.co.uk.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and please keep in touch I love hearing from you all.
LOL to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kat the hat lady:-)

If you've never seen Kat's fantastic Hat's I suggest you go over to her blog and have a look. I'm one of the lucky ones, who have quite a few of Kats hats in my collection.. Their Magical..............

1 comment:

Dragonstar said...

Such beautiful hats! I'm so sorry I haven't been over for a while - it's been hard work even keeping my blog up to date, never mind visiting people!
I hope you're feeling better now. It's hard when you feel ill with animals to care for.
Thanks so much for the award, I'm honoured.

Related Posts with Thumbnails