Wednesday 21 January 2009

Welcome Donna..



I have another follower "Hello Donna", welcome to the blogoshere!
Donna has not long started her blog called Never Enough Time & is also now a Team Member of The Mini Food Blog. She has made the most fantastic Miniature Wedding Cakes. They are beautiful.
Donna also has another string to her bow, she also makes the most Beautiful Bears, please see her web site Hager Bears. The expressions on some of their little faces are wonderful. I really like Witchy Poo, but she's already been adopted.
Please go over and say Hi, to this very talented lady....

1 comment:

Kit said...

Just to catch up, I love the chest. I am just amazed. And the tiny wedding cake is just perfect. I am in the middle of working on my doll house and can't wait to start furnishing it with goodies. Kathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails