Monday 1 October 2007

More Pictures...
















Well I've been shopping, cupboards and fridge now full. As my kids keep telling me they can't eat my miniature food....




Here's some more pictures of some of the girls... I like the pic of Athena looking through the fence at Merlin, he's bigger then her, she's such a sweet little baby.... We now have Katie, Muffy, Cameo, Jasmine, Tiger Lily, Tinkerbell, Min, Chi Chi, Athena.
Then the boys Neo, Magic, Warrior, Yum Yum, Cravat & Kai.... Cravat & Kai are both fully licensed stallions so will be starting my breeding programme next spring got to work out who's going with who & hopefully healthy Babies the year after..... Horses & Ponies are pregnant for 11 months... All my ponies are registered with the Shetland Pony Stud Book.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails