Monday 8 October 2007

Peas, Peas & More Peas






I spent most of last night making miniature peas.. Shucked in a Warwick miniature colander & pea pods. Can you imagine rolling tiny, tiny balls and hundreds of them at that?.


Also make some stewing steak and steaks in metal trays. Still trying to find my little tables, as I want to do some dressed ones. Baking tables, Vegetables tables etc.

The bits I put on Ebay the other day have bids and I also have loads of watchers! I think the watching bit is a bit weird its like having stalkers..

Boys are both at school, but Ben's not been well over the weekend and not all that this morning. But he's had to go in to do Chemistry. Won't be surprised if we get a phone call later to go & pick him up.
At last people are starting to leave comments on my blog! Hi Hazel, Faith, Katie & Mary....
Mary & Ed are friends of ours who we met through Miniatures. Ed makes wonderful miniature glass. I just give him an idea of what I want and next thing you know he's made it....
I'd forgotten about my scones Mary and yes your right, I ought to make some....
I'm off now to do the horses, and get on with making some more miniatures.......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails