Wednesday 5 September 2007

Yesterday...

Yesterday we moved Kia into the stables as he looked a bit lame to me. Its cause he can see the girls, and he's been giving it large, you know look at me ain't I handsome. When Tanya was up she said he looks like a tranny, with all that hair like he's wearing a wig. Bless him. With a bit of rest he will be fine. Took Cravat out to the paddock so that he could have a run around, it was lovely just to watch him letting of some steam, jumping about & having a good run around the field and rolling in all the dust... I really wish I'd had my camera with me, cause all the girls lined up along the fence to watch & I could imagine them having a good old chat amongst themselves about him. You know "Cor, look at him, he's a bit of all right".
Ben & Harry, got all there bits ready for school, you know the drill, uniform out , pencils, pens, pencil case, bag packed. I said to Harry I hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow, but if you get any problems with anyone, just introduce them to Ben.. He said" Yea I know Mum, if they see Ben that will scare the S**T out of them".
It seems unbelievable to me that Ben is nearly sixteen and Harry nearly 12! Time goes so quickly.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails