Saturday 1 September 2007

Making Miniature Canes






Meant to say earlier that I've been making some more miniature canes as I'm nearly out. Found some partly done in one of my boxes and have tried to warm them to work them again managed with a couple but one kept splitting as I was trying to make some oranges. So I'm going to get it as small as I can, bake it and then slice it.

Been sorting out the boxes I brought in from the garage earlier and found loads of miniatures that I forgot I had, been sorting what to keep and what to sell. Loads of stuff to go as it doesn't look like I'll be doing any fairs up here. Still at least there's Ebay...
Off now to watch the X Factor with Mick & Ben, I just love the auditions, don't they make you cringe!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails