Saturday 29 September 2007

New Pony

Had a call from my friend Karen yesterday, to tell me that the person who had brought Jasmine one of her miniatures, decided after getting her to their house, that they wanted a smaller pony and could they come back & swap her for the smaller one. Karen agreed and Jasmine went back to Karen's, but she's been pining for all the other Ponies, cause I've got most of them here.... You know where this story is going don't you!
So today Mick, Harry & I have been over to Karen's to pick up Princess Jasmine & she is now merrily munching away with her friends and sister in my field. I need to take some pictures of her, then I'll post them. Ben's down in Carmarthen with his mates and is going to a party at another friends house tonight over in Llandysul. So its Mum's Taxi again......
Hazel, the lady who wanted the pumpkins has seen them on the blog and she likes them, so they will be going to live outside her Witchey House very soon.... I want to see some pictures Hazel...
I'm watching a fantastic Doll House on Ebay at the moment, want to put a bid on it, but want to know whereabouts in England it is before I do...Cause its pick up only...
Can you believe when I did a posting the other day, I spelt my hubby's name wrong!!! I am married to Mick not Mike.....(Short for Michael)!We've only been together for 20 years, I'm blaming the spell check, think it changed it, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.....!
My Cousin Sheena, who's in Malaysia, emailed me and asked me to be her friend on Face book yesterday, so had to join to get her message and then blow me today my friend Donna who's only just got a land line and Internet connection, emailed me to be her friend as well!!! We've spent most of this afternoon playing about sending silly messages to each. She's also set up a Face book for her brother Richard and he was emailing me too.. Hello Cupcake Love You..... Really miss them...
Just had a text from Ben he wants picking up in Emlyn at 5.20pm, he's supposed to be going out again at 6pm...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails