Monday 24 September 2007

Parcels & Post




Been wrapping & packing parcels this morning ready to take to the Post Office today.


Postie arrived about 11.45am this morning and I had a parcel from America. I was like a kid in a Candy shop when I opened it. I'd ordered some lovely little stainless steel tins, cookie sheets, bread tins and mixing bowls. They are fantastic quality and I'm really pleased with them. I'd also ordered some lovely miniature jars with a pop off plastic lid, they look like the old sweet jars, which came the other day. I've got some ideas floating round what I want to do with them all. Need to sort out some miniature tables, I can feel a baking day table coming on, with lots of lovely bread and cakes.. Yum...
Had a letter to say that Western Power are doing maintenance on the power cables on Wednesday this week and that our Electricity will be off for approx 4 hours while the work is carried out. So if you can't get hold of me via Email or home phone you know why...
Spoke to the Boot Sale Queen this morning, she's been bargain hunting again. They went to Newquay on Saturday and a shop was closing for refurbishment. She managed to get 4 pairs of school trousers at a £1.00 a pair and truck loads of other bits. She said she came out loaded up with stuff and only spent £16.00.. I'm going shopping with her one day, cause she always finds a bargain.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails