Friday 9 November 2007

Friday Morning...

Well not a lot happened with the roof yesterday. They started OK! We popped to Diane's to get some shavings for the Stables, we were only gone about 20 minutes and when we got back they'd gone, then the Heaven's opened and it poured down. It looks pretty miserable out there today, but at least it isn't raining. I have no idea if the roofers are coming today or not.... Oh the joy of waiting around for other people... NOT..
We are going to see my cousin Micky tomorrow in Berkshire. Ben is going to stay at home to look after the animals and revise for his exams, or spend all day on the phone to Katie. So will leave him in bed as we want to hit the road around 5am as it takes about 5 hours from here. So should arrive there about 10am, then we can spend a few hours with them before driving back... Just hoping we have good weather, nothing worse then being on the Motorway when its pouring down.
Tried to get motivated to make some miniatures last night, but didn't get very far, was too tired.
Had a lovely email yesterday from a lady who has brought some of my bits, she is making them into jewellery for her daughter. I've asked for some pictures when shes made them, so I can post them on my blog. I gave her my blog address and I know she's read it as she left a comment on my Ebay feedback. She's asked me to do some sausage and mash with gravy. Promised I would. Hello Sara if your reading this.
Still waiting for those miniature trays from America, that were missing from the parcel. Have emailed and they have replied that they sent them 10 days to 2 weeks ago. Don't think I'm going to get them. (see previous post 11/10/07).
I'm also awaiting the arrival of some miniature spell books from America, to go in Diagon Alley.
Hopefully might get some parcels today. If I do will take some pictures and post them later.
Off to sort out the ponies now.... x

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails