Tuesday 12 May 2009

Update On Our New Arrival (Part 2)...

Yesterday, our dear friends Mary & Darling Ed arrived to spend a week with us. (Ed is the man that makes mine & Nikki's Miniatures Glass). Mary is hoping that she will actually see one of the babies being born, while she's here. It looks quite promising as two of the other Ponies are fit to explode.
After much debate last night over this little ones name. We really liked the name that Casey from Casey's Minis, gave us.
So his full pedigree name will be Hericus Bucephalus. Which Casey told us was the name of Alexander the Greats Horse, and means "Great Horse".. We will call him Beau for short..
He's doing really well, charging round the barn like a little race Horse. Took these photo's after he'd crashed out....

16 comments:

Caseymini said...

Debbie, he is indeed a "Great Horse"! Thanks for letting me help name him. I wish I could be there to see him in person. He is so cute! Tell him "Welcome to the world." for me.

Ara said...

ooh yay! thanks for a few more pictures. He's adorable! Wonderful name as well! -Ara

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Sweet! Really cute!
I've been waiting and wondering and love the name.
Hope you have a nice time with Mary and Ed visiting
Nikki x

Wendie-kins said...

Awwww - Beau suits him perfectly!so sweet :o)

Daisy said...

Debbie
I went to a "hi" and say that the horse is beautiful!

Shale said...

I am in love with your baby Beau. What a sweetheart.

kimsminiatures said...

I smile everytime. He is so adorable. He looks like a "great horse" for sure. Congrats and hopes for healthy new babies soon. Mini hugs!

Sandra Morris said...

Awww.......lookit the liddle hoddy
(as my daughter would have said when she was little....)

Quite, quite gorgeous.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Beau, you are a cutie and all tuckered out!!!

Unknown said...

I show the pictures of your new born to my daughter and she loves him!He is so sweet and cute and his name suits him perfectly!

Katie said...

He is so cute Debbie...looks like he has curls!! Love the name you guys went with!

oh...and tell Mr. Ed he needs a blog or something!! He makes the best glass!!!!

MiniKat said...

He's so handsome and very likely to live up to his namesake. :-)

Julie said...

Debbie he is just so perfect!!
My daughter has fallen in love with him too
xxxx

rosanna said...

Great name, both in full and short version. He is really a most beautiful little great horse.I wish I could touch him

Crafts From The Stash said...

I showed him to the little chap who is 4 and he loves him too. BEAUTIFUL, old ma nature working her magick again. His name suits him too.

Debie xx

Josje said...

What a cutie! I love his curly manes. Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails