Tuesday 5 May 2009

Have A Go...

I was just reading Eva's Blog and she's been over to a quiz to see what the What's the Hidden Meaning Of Your Name. So I thought I'd give it a go..

Debbie:-
You Are Influential and Skilled
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

I have to say that I do get on with most people, but I did laugh at the bit where it says I'm orderly. (They obviously haven't seen my work space LOL) And the last bit is so true, your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. But isn't that true of all Miniaturist's, we've always got lots on the go...
If you want to have a go this is the link:- What's your name's hidden meaning.. If you do take the quiz, paste it on your blog, so we can all see it..

5 comments:

marlies said...

Hi Debbie, I did the quiz to, and it says that I have problems with finishing project too!! Haha!
But what it says about you are easy going and bringing people together is tru, you are!
* marlies

Eva Russo said...

It's nice to see the results of everybody...it's kind of funny isn't it? =^_^=

Katie said...

Hi Debbie....I did the quiz~ posted the results on my page......pretty fun, huh! And very accurate!

So is yours.....Skilled! Friendly!!! High energy!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, me encanta lo que me dice de mi nombre, si quieres pasate por mi blog y lo ves. Gracias por el enlace. Besitos.

kimsminiatures said...

Wonderful Debbie. Yes I think all miniaturists have a project that is waiting to be finished someday Lol. Mini hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails