Monday 25 May 2009

For Nikki & Jayne...

It's been beautiful here over the weekend and the Foxgloves are blooming. I haven't planted them, they have just appeared.
I took these photo's yesterday for Nikki over at Witch & Wizard Miniatures and Jayne over at Tallulah~Belle Originals.
Jayne made Nikki the most fantastic Foxgloves in Miniature and shared the saga with us all over on her blog.
I promised Jayne that I would take some more pictures for her, once my Foxgloves were out, so that she could keep them for reference. Although after the trials and tribulations making them, I bet Jayne never wants to see a Foxglove again... I've already emailed the photograph's to Jayne..
If you click on the photo's they will pop up bigger so you can see all the detail...
There's some new photographs of Beau over on Hericus Blog. Still waiting for our other Foals!...




6 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Hi Debbie.
I love them and wish i could see them for real. Foxgloves are my favourite flower and i love the one in the top picture best.
Sorry i didnt come sooner. Blogs are still not showing as updated and tend to be a day or two out.
Thanks for taking the pictures and showing them here.
I saw some foxgloves at the Kensington show but they were nothing compared to Jaynes. They were more a representation, but Jaynes look real as though she works for a botanist or something like that.
Nikki x

Sans! said...

These are lovely pictures. How in the world do they grow without planting? Are they wild flowers?

Wendie-kins said...

Lovely pics Debbie,I had 2 foxgloves just appear in my garden this year, Im now really hoping they reseed themselves next year and spread as I agree - they are so beautiful.

thomi said...

Oh Debbie, wie wunderschön sieht das doch aus in dieser Landschaft. Ich liebe es
Helena

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Wow, they are stunning!
Mercedes

Tallulah Belle said...

Beautiful Debbie....thanks again for sending them to me ...although it might be a while before I attempt them in miniature again :-)

And thanks Nikki....no botanist here lol....just lots and lots of photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails