Tuesday 19 May 2009

Kat's Parcel..


As promised here's pictures of the lovely gift I received from Kat yesterday.
Kat sent me some little crates, a couple of little sacks, a garland of leaves and one of her wonderful Miniature Hats. The little Hat is made from fabric. If your a regular reader you'll know that I have quite a collection of Kat's Hats. The top photo is just some of my collection.
If you click on the photo's they should pop up bigger..
Thank you Kat I really appreciate your kindness.

If you'd like to see some more of Kat's creations please go over and visit her blog:- Kat The Hat's Blog Page..

I'll be back later with what was in Katie's Parcel.. x

8 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Beutiful photos at the top of the grouped hats and really nice of Kat to send you some gifts. It's a nice patterened hat and will be fun to add bits to.
Let us all see what you create with it.
Hope you are feeling better today and managing to get more sleep.
I popped the pics on for you what i bought at Kensington. My camera went flat and will send you some other pics tomorrow to nose at.

Ara said...

wow - what a fun one to open!!!! the colors in those hats are jaw-dropping! -ara

ps. I awarded you on my blog :)

MiniKat said...

Kat's a doll. No pun intended. ;-)

CA Verstraete said...

ooh, pretty hat! Those crates will come in handy, too!

C. Verstraete
Seaching For A Starry Night, A Miniature Art Mystery - no witches but some ghostly legends...

Donna Hager said...

What a great collection of hats. Where do you display them?

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Wonderful! my thoughts too......when the hat shop going to develop Deb???? Hope you have had a better day today xxx

Marja said...

what a lovley hat...
en a nice colletie is it!
hugs Marja

Crafts From The Stash said...

Kat really has done herself proud, what a lovely collection of goodies.
You lucky thing.

Debie xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails