Tuesday 19 May 2009

I Was Tagged By Tessie..

Last week I was Tagged by Tessie, who is a little Witch that lives with Casey over at Casey's Mini's.
If your a regular reader of Casey's blog, you'll know all about Tessie and her antic's, if not then you must go over and read about her. She has me crying with laughter..
The tag asks you to name six unimportant things that make you happy......Things that make me happy aren't unimportant. Then you have to pass it on to six other people and they have to do the same thing to six others, on to infinity.

So the six things are:-

1. Chocolate

2. Bare feet. (Yes I'm with you there Tessie, I hate wearing shoes in the Summer.)

3. Writing my blogs and sharing them with all my wonderful Miniaturist friends around the world.

4. Reading, especially everyone elses blogs. Its amazing how hours just slip away.

5. Gardening... Well if cultivating Weeds is gardening. (Chelsea Flower Show This Week)

6. Ironing I never do it and that does make me happy...

Now for the Six I have to tag :-

Debie at Piskies and Poppets, who I've had the great pleasure to meet in person. Debie makes the most wonderful Character Sculpts.
Ara at Addams Family Mini-Mansion. Ara's made some amazing mini's for her Mansion. I just love the Organ..
Wendie over at Wendies Mini World. Wendie makes wonderful sculpts. But Wendie doesn't do normal more the unusual..
Marsha over at Sassy Mini Dolls. Have I told you Marsha Loves Pink...LOL
Donna over at Never Enough Time, just go and look at her new Patisserie.
Kat over at Kat The Hat's blog page. Well by now you all know that I Love Kat's Hat's..

3 comments:

Wendie-kins said...

hmmmmm..... thanx for the tag but am a bit confused by it cos if it makes me happy then it cant be UN- important !?? if you know what I mean. I will try and do my best though.
You feeling any perkier yet?

Ara said...

Yikes I was tagged!!! I agree - i find things that make me happy to be very important!! And I am with you on bare feet! Esp in the Texas summer we have coming...phew! -Ara

Donna Hager said...

Thanks for the tag! I agree with you on your six un-important things. Chocolate for sure. Bare feet....yep, that is me in the summer too.
Gardening...definately. I actually scheduled a trip to London around the Chelsea Flower show. I was told that if I didn't already has tickets for the show, there was no point in going. Next time I will buy tickets in advance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails