Tuesday 19 May 2009

Katie's Parcel....

As promised here's all the wonderful gifts that I received from Katie over at Katie's Clay Corner.
The parcel was jammed packed with all manner of wonderful creations.
First off was a little Pony Bag, how sweet is that, which contained 3 lovely pots. These are going into Diagon Alley.
Next was a green bag filled with loads of big Candy lollies that are unwrapped, then another lot of Lollies wrapped in Cellophane. These are going into "Honeydukes".
Then there was a little Goat bag and inside that lots of Toadstools, which are going in the Apothecary.

Then I opened the cardboard box and inside Katie had made me a framed picture of a Pony. It reminds me of Vikey when he talks to me. No I'm not mad Vikey does talk back when I talk to him.


Then another little bag and tucked inside wrapped in tissue were two little rats, how cute are they. They will be going into Diagon Alley.
Then I opened the blue box and inside I found 20 packets of rock (candy canes). These are all going into "Honeydukes".
Katie I am totally overwhelmed with your kindness. I love everything and its all the more special as you've made it for me. As soon as I can get it all displayed in their new homes I'll take some photo's. xxxx
I've made some wonderful friends through my blog. Aren't Miniaturists wonderful people..x







7 comments:

Caseymini said...

Debbie, I got a Katie box last week. Aren't they neat!?! Lucky us! The candy looks good enough to eat!

JDayMinis said...

Wow, what a lot of terrific goodies!

Mini Hugs, Jean

MiniKat said...

Katie is a wonderful friend to have! :-)

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Debbie, what a lovely parcl and bet it was fun to open. How kind too for katie to send so much.
I think everything is lovely and will look great in honeydukes.
I'm sorry i took my time getting here but blogs are not shwoing as updated. Been like this for days.
Nikki x

Katie said...

It was a pleasure to make them!! Oh, Those little pots are also made from that pineapple cane~ so was a pack of candy sticks, hahaha.....I have to say the little horse picture is my favorite~ that was something I made Just for You! Everything else was made with the intention of going in somewhere...LOL. Believe it or not, there's more lolipops here that didn't make the final cut, lol!

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Lucky you, oooh all those candies!! Bet you cant wait to get in that candy store and start filling jars and baskets! Katie is a star for such lovely treats
Kate and John xx

Sans! said...

Wow, I have always thought Katie's canes are amazing. She is a sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails