Wednesday 17 March 2010

More Miniatures...

Firstly, thank you everyone for your encouraging comments and good wishes yesterday. It's so nice to have your support.
I had a really early night and managed to get a good nights sleep, Just think I had totally exhausted myself. Feeling better this morning.
This was a small box of miniatures that I found in the Boot Room yesterday, while putting some stuff in the freezer! But didn't get round to sharing with you yesterday.
This is another one of my stock boxes, some of the stuff we used to sell on the stall and it also contained some china plates that I put my miniature food on.
The Toys wrapped in the Cellophane are all from Warwick Miniatures. I found a Mad Hatter, Alice and the White Rabbit, an Elephant pull along and a tiny little wheeled Horse Toy. There was also some Miniature Houses and Teddies in there as well.
I also found two kits that make bird cages. Now what have I been looking for, for Eeylops Owl Emporium, Bird Cages!
Lots of people have asked what I'm going to do with all this stuff! Well once I'm completely sorted, I intend to sell off what I don't require and concentrate on the making side once again. That's where my true passion lies. So best I get my act into gear and get sorting... xxxx






12 comments:

Wendie-kins said...

I'm so glad that you got a good rest and are feeling much happier this morning, sounds like you had a really awful day yesterday. I think anyone would be find their happy face tho with all the stash of lovely 'stuff' youve found! the bird cages look complicated to assemble but I bet they'll look fantastic once finished. I love those little Warwick miniature houses, I may have to get some of those for my Santas Toy Shop...... oh the to do list gets longer & longer, best I get my act into gear too LOL

CA Verstraete said...

Wow what a treasure trove! It's like Christmas all over again! haaa!

rosanna said...

Good afternoon Debbie, I'm so happy you feel better. Hopefully they will give you the answers you need and you'll be over it. Your stuff is...incredible! I've never seen so many goodies at one time. I have spotted a set of Russian dolls and teapots and the cages and so many incredible toys.Have fun with them, get rid of what you don't need and start again. New wonderful projcts lay ahead:o) Hugs Rosanna

Wendie-kins said...

I forgot to say... I had a real giiggle at the multiple ketchups on the table in the background!! do you each have your own bottle? heehee

Crafts From The Stash said...

I am glad your feeling better to Debs. I get a lot of joy seeing you uncover your treasures and knowing that it makes you a happy bunny. Looking forward to the next batch.

Debie xxxxxxxx

Debbie said...

Wendie only you would comment on them! But did you notice they are all Heinz! No we don't have one each, but its them new stand on the lid bottles you can't get that last bit out..! LOL

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

I simply cammot beleive the stah you have Debbie. You will make a bomb selling it all . Wouldnt envy you listing it all on ebay though, think a fair would be a great way to sell job lots quickly! I have a workshop full of about 30 drawers or so of furniture, charms, material etc etc and need to just get in there and clear the lot! I know now what my 'thing' is and what I need for my own projects so all the rest should go but its finding the time and inclination to do so!!Well done you for doing as much as you have, but do take it easy! Kate and John xx

The Old Maid said...

Fantastic cages! And so good to read you feel better!

Michelle said...

So many posts Debbie, I can't keep up! lol Where did you get your fabulous cage kits from? I'd love to make some for Hogwarts I've never seen kits before!

Michelle xx

julie campbell said...

So glad your feeling perkier Debbie :0) What a fabulous stash you have !! Let me know when you start selling , I love those warwick miniature toys ! and the bird cages are just fab :0)
julie xxx

Sans! said...

Yes, yes! When is your shop opened? My problem is of course the crazy postage costs. But starting over is so fun and I do love the making process.

Betty said...

I love it when people post their buying sprees! Thank you for sharing and I am glad you are starting to feel better. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails