Wednesday 10 March 2010

Debie's Piskies and Poppets..

My friend Debie over at Piskies & Poppets, has been a bit quite over the last couple of weeks, but boy has she been busy.
Debie sent me the photographs today of what she's been working on and what she's putting in her Etsy Shop.
Having a few of Debie's wonderful Dolls in my collection, I can honestly say that Debie's photographs don't do their faces justice, they are really full of character. Sorry Debie, but you need a new camera, with a Macro...







11 comments:

Norma Bennett said...

They look great, I'm off to investigate ...

Crafts From The Stash said...

Thank you so much Debs. Your a great buddy. Yes I do need a new camera and yes I am pants at taking pics LOL

Love

Debie xxxx

Julie said...

I saw these earlier but it was nice to find them again......Debies pictures dont capture all the details she puts into her work Having seen them first hand...........so do as your told Debie and get a new camera.....rofl!!
Julie
xxxxxx

Ara said...

Saw these on her blog and they all look great! lucky people who win these!

Jo Raines said...

I love them! Such great expressions and their clothes are wonderful!

Jody

Coby said...

Wauw this is great and very beautiful...

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Arnt they all fabulous! I only got to see them this morning, feeling rough with a tummy bug so didnt get to check all thge blogs last night and look what happens when you dont, poof and its sold! Love the table especially but the witches are so gorgeous, Debie has been really busy with great results! Kate xx

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Das ist ja eine ganz wilde Hexerei.... so tolle Sachen.

Liebe Grüße PuNo / Monika

Johanna said...

Looking lovely, I like them very much :)

Deni said...

I luv those folks they are really fabulous!!!!

Marina. said...

me encantan las cosas q haces, son preciosas. Si quieres visitar mi blog q es de pintura:
http://marinbambu.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails