Saturday 13 June 2009

Debie Lyons - Abernathy Cricklebank

Just to let everyone know that Debie of Piskies & Poppets has one of her fabulous dolls up for Auction on EBay at the moment.
Meet Abernathy Cricklebank, isn't he wonderful, I just love his kindly face and what a fabulous hat..
I was very lucky to meet Debie at Miniaturia and she is a really lovely lady and her Dolls are fabulous.
Here's the link to Debie's Ebay :-
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/huffy2141




Just to let you all know that I've put some more pictures of the Foals over on Hericus Blog today...

2 comments:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Awwwwww Debbie, bless you and thank you. ((((((((((( hugs ))))))))
Debie xxx

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I saw her on Debie's page. Abernathy Cricklebank is just fab! I love the name too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails