Sunday 18 April 2010

Gifts From Glenda..


Yesterday, while I was reading Kat's blog, about her gifts from Glenda over at Peppercorn Minis. Harry went out and brought the post in for me and I also had a parcel from Glenda.
Glenda had emailed me to say that she was making me something for Diagon Alley.
How wonderful are these. The Shopping baskets are Hogwart's shopping baskets, the colours around the tops represent the Houses. If you click on the picture, it will pop up bigger.
The lovely Rush mat will be used in Eeylops and the little round Potion bottles are going in the Apothecary.
Glenda, I know that you are currently looking after your Mum, who has been ill and your Dad and you have no access to the internet. But I'm sending Get Well Wishes to your Mum, and a huge Thank you to you for these beautiful gifts. xxxx

13 comments:

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

Beautiful gifts from Glenda. I love them!
Nikki xxx

Estefanía said...

Precious gift. Congratulations to both. A kiss

Michelle said...

It was sooo kind og Glenda to send you these fabulous mini's! I love the tops of the bags too! ;o))

Glenda's bags and bottles are superbly made. I was amazed how fine the mat and bag was! The bottles are tiny....it must have taken her ages to make the string net around them. I will hang my own bottles up shortly!

Michelle xxx

Ascension said...

Enhorabuena por los regalos, son preciosos!!!
besitos ascension

Wendie-kins said...

I love Glendas hanging fisher-witch net bottles... I have a case of the 'I want's now! you lucky thing

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Gorgeous -- thanks so much for sharing. What a great gift! I've ordered some of Glenda's rush mats for the Castle, and can't wait to see them!

I really hope that her Mum is doing better. What a worrying situation.

Marja said...

great gifts!
glenda the are beautifull!
hugs Marja

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Die sind aber wunderschön.

Hey Debbie, ich habe einen Award für Dich auf meiner Seite... zum Abholen.

Liebe Grüße PuNo / Monika

Olivia said...

I left you an award over on my site.

Carey said...

These are just adorable. What detail and thought.
carey

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

Is't Glenda lovely :-)

Anneke said...

Those are beautifull gifts! I was so lucky to win a beautifull basket set from Glenda in her give away and I know how pretty and delicate they are i.r.l.
I love the idea that they have the hogwarts colors on them, simply wonderfull gifts!!

Glenda said...

Thanks so much for this post, Debbie! It makes me grin to think of my little minis in your Diagon Alley!!

Glenda :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails