The last couple of days has been very traumatic and I haven't had the time or energy to work on my Miniatures. I've spent the best part of the last two days on the phone sorting things long distance with Doctors, Police and Hospitals. So please bear with me, I'll hopefully be back on track by the weekend.
I've just popped over to Sandra's blog for my daily update, only to find that Sandra had been given a Meme, and has passed it on to me.
Here's what Sandra said:-
So now I have to tag someone else with this meme and have chosen a fellow miniaturist whose positive work ethic puts mine to shame..... Debbie at Tiny Treasures. Over to you Deb!
Thank you Sandra...
I now have to list five things that are Great/Good/Going Well about my life..
So in no particular order they are:-
* My Husband Mick & my wonderful Son's Ben & Harry, who can bring a smile to my face everyday and put up with a Mad Miniaturist Wife/Mum.. To know that I am Loved for who I am warts and all.
* My new Life in Wales, where I wake every morning to wonderful Scenery and know just how lucky I am, especially after a very traumatic couple of years before we moved here.
* The wonderful friends, old and the new that I have made via this blog and my miniatures. I thank you all for your friendship and inspiration.
* My wonderful animals, Ponies, Dogs and Cats, which I couldn't do without and love dearly.
* My Miniatures that have kept me sane, or many would say insane!
I now have to pass this award to someone else and it goes to Nikki, at Witch & Wizards Miniatures, who is a great Artist and dear friend and is as totally mad as me......LOL...
Another Goodwill Find...
11 hours ago