Thursday 17 May 2012

Julie Campbell Doll Artist...

If you were following my friend Julie Campbell on her blog Bellabelle Dolls. Please make sure you update your blog feed with Julie's new blog address, Julie Campbell Doll Artist. Otherwise her new blog will not show in your blog feed.
Please pop over to Julie's new blog and read why she's decided to change the name. Julie has also updated her web site .
I have updated the link in my side bar, so that any of you that link from me, can continue to do so.
Please be aware, that the picture used in this post, is Copyright to Julie Campbell and should not be used without the Artists express permission.

2 comments:

Ara said...

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! hugs, ara

Kathy said...

Julie's dolls are all beautiful!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails