Thursday 24 May 2012

Garden Project ..


















 Since I wrote about my little strip of Earth, down the side of the Cabin on the 8th May. I've been working really hard to get it finished. I've been painting all the Fencing white, put up some Trellis, painted the walls white and shifted through bags and bags of our own homemade compost, to remove any stray weed roots and planting Plants. I'm also putting a really big Tub/Pot at the end of the bed in front of the Trellis, which will either have a Climbing Rose in it or some Clematis. Most of the plants I've used in the bed, are highly scented. Which include English and French Lavender, Thyme, Rosemary and Dianthus. When they've filled out a bit, the air should be filled with lovely scent, that will waft in the windows of the Cabin.

8 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow Debbie! This is beautiful! Love the trellis and picket fence.
Your hard work has paid off!
It's lovely!

Catherine said...

I love the little garden and the white fence. The whole scene is charming and will be even more so once all your flowers are mature.

Katie said...

Debbie I hope your not over doing it! But I tell you- It looks great! I'm ready to come sit in the garden and just smell:)

I just posted pics of your prep board:) Thank-you for giving me a reason to go outside and play today:) I still can't thank-you enough!!!
HUGS!
Katie

rosanna said...

So lovely ! It will be wonderful to work in the little house in Spring and Summer. Minihugs, Rosanna

Ara said...

Gorgeous! Could sit in that garden forever! I could def use some pointers to get my house looking like this! It is starting to resemble the Addamses yard more and more! hugs, ara

Marisa said...

I love your little patch of earth,
4 years ago I brought home some tomato plants for Richard (I sound like Hyacinth Bucket from "Keeping up Apperances",Im nothing like her)

we've been gardening ever since but we haven't canned anything..maybe this year we will.

Love
Marisa

My Realitty said...

So pleasant! Love the bright green against the white, CM

Maria said...

So so lovely!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails