Sunday 5 July 2009

So Funny....

On the Home front we took our Miniature Shetland Ponies to another Horse Show today, pictures and results over on
Hericus Blog. Still no more babies here. But having spoken to some other people at the show today, we all seem to be having the same problem with their Mares hanging on. One Lady I spoke to is still awaiting the arrival of 27 Foals and there's me worrying over my couple....




I was sent these photographs via an email today... I think they say it all, well it made me laugh.. LOL This is India. Its where you call when you have Technical problems with your computer...





Study these 3 photos closely



5 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hey, Debbie, I don't know if it's just me, but photos aren't going through on your most recent postings. :) Marsha

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Your India pics even had Noah laughing!
Thanks for that Debbie!
Mercedes

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

They're not showing for me either.

Miss Tara Ericson said...

Deb,

I just saw Ice Age two and I was thiking about the horses after the movie and that they are so overdue. Is that safe, are they going to be okay? Do they need something nutritionally?

I feel a bit better now that I saw someone is 27 horses over due, pshew, I was like... sweating.

Hahaha.
Ok

Tara

Jo Raines said...

Hey, Debbie, me neither--no pix showing! Waaaah. Also, I passed along a reading award to you and you can find it a post back. I had to post about our area serial killer today as well if you can believe that!

Jody
Mini Leaps and Bounds

Related Posts with Thumbnails