Tuesday 18 March 2008

Ground Work Finished......

Well the ground work is finally finished.. It looks one hundred and ten percent better.. We will now be able to get the static caravan moved.. Yippee.. And I'll finally be able to see out of the lounge window.
The stable yard looks massive now that all the crap has gone and we have so much extra room. Eventually want to put up another row of stables... I'm so pleased with it.. We now have a proper slope down into the little paddock, which will stop the lawnmower getting stuck in all the mud.. All that's left to do is to put up some fencing, to stop the ponies going over the edge and a new gate.. I'm then going seed the bank with grass seed and native meadow flowers, I can imagine it next year in full bloom..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails