This was Desdemona's Bedroom, before I got my hands on it. As you can see, the paper was peeling in places and was stained around the window. I've completely stripped all the old paper out and removed the faded Pink curtains. I managed to get the paper on the back wall, out in one piece, so I will be able to use it as a template, for what goes up in there next. The old paper has left a lining paper on the wall, which will make it easier to paint over. Desdemona has requested Dragon Wallpaper for the back wall, but I've not been able to find one, that she is happy with yet. Think I may have to go in a different direction for the paper, instead of Dragons, Owls may be a better option or even Unicorns. So at the moment the Bedroom is at a standstill, instead I've been working on the outside of the House.
10 hours ago