Friday 19 November 2010

Little Monsters..

Forgot to show you these.
As I said when Debie stayed, we played with the clay.
Debie makes the most fantastic eyes, that she uses for her sculpts. I know there are a few people, that like and use them. Personally, I think Debie should sell them.
She used a couple in these little Monster Bottles. They remind me of Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.
I know that Debie is in the throws of making some bits and pieces to put on Etsy. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

17 comments:

Julia and Hywel said...

Oh, they are sooo cute :)
Julia xxx

rosanna said...

He he, cuties! I loved Monsters & Co.So funny. Hugs Rosanna

Sans! said...

He's my fav character in Monster Inc too :).

These bottles are cute and funny :):)

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

Love Deb's bottles, you know I am drawn to anything with an eyeball.

Victoria : )

joy said...

They are brilliant x

Jill said...

Okay, those are so great... they put a smile on my face!
Hugs,
Jill

Lori said...

I love these little bottles! I can almost hear Boo yelling out his name now.... :)

Fiver said...

Hahaha! Cutest little bottles ever!!!

Nicole said...

Waahh, creepy... the left one has all right to look so grumpily, wouldn't look much friendlier by myself when my nose were missing lol!!! No but seriously: I love them, great work by Debie :-)

Pan said...

I love their cute little faces!

Karin F. said...

wow fantastic!!!
love the faces and the skins
hugs Karin

onbeingaminimum said...

They are fab! Debie should definitely make more!

Cia of Briarwood Studio said...

Cyclops bottles! Love 'em!

Cia

Margriet said...

oooh, they look a bit sad!! I love them, they are so funny!!!

Barbara said...

They're so funny and cutie!!!great work!!!kisses,
Barbara:-)

Sarita said...

I love the skin on those jars! They looks sooo spooky!

Unknown said...

These are great! You are right about the Monster's Inc thing, lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails