Wednesday 20 October 2010

More Baby Dragons...

Here's another three Baby Dragon's to show you. I thought I'd already shared these three with you, on a previous post, but looking back I haven't.
They were all made by the very talented Tracie Howard who's web site is called Feythcrafts. Tracie also has an Etsy Shop of the same name.
These little Dragons are quite addictive, a bit like Kat's Hat's. I noticed in Tracie's shop, that she has a Magic Book keyring. I'm sure I can remember one of our Mini Friends buying one of these and taking the ring part off, as it makes a lovely miniature book.
(It was Janice that did that to the Key ring)

12 comments:

onbeingaminimum said...

Hi Debbie, it was me....I just removed the key ring and the book looks fab.
I agree that these little babies are addictive, I have a few too. I find they are really tactile too and I find myself giving them a little stroke every now and then,

Debbie said...

Thanks Janice, knew I'd read it somewhere. I'm sure they wink at me..LOL

Caroline said...

That first image shocked the socks off me because I wrote and illustrated a book which included paintings of tiny baby sprites curled up inside horse chestnut shells! Was planning on re-creating them in clay but now it doesn't seem original! C :) x

BiWuBär said...

Thanks for showing, Debbie. I agree, they are addictive, and it's always a pleasure to see pics of them. And best of all, one of them has found a new home in the menagerie of my beary witch, and I was lucky, I got me a smiling one... ;O)

Greetings
Birgit

Glenda said...

I love these little dragons :)

BTW check out this blogpost :) -
http://fairydoor.blogspot.com/2009/12/chestnut-fairy-mouse.html
I don't think they're for sale anywhere, more's the pity!

Crafts From The Stash said...

They are lovely Debs.
Lorra Luffies

Debie xxxxx

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

I love all your little dragons!

Victoria ♥

Unknown said...

¡Oh! Recien nacidos. Preciosos. muy tiernos.
Besos Clara

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

So cool, they are cute.

Sanschichis said...

Ils sont vraiment adorable ces bébés dragon!

Sanschichis said...

Ils sont vraiment adorable ces bébés dragon!

MuMu said...

wonderful

Related Posts with Thumbnails