Saturday 17 July 2010

Welcome...


A very Big Welcome to some more followers, they are:-
Mandie Wojciechowski who I can't find any information for. Mandie if you have a blog please leave your link on the comments and I'll add it.
Youclan, who's blog is called Koteylin Journal, this blog is filled with beautiful needlework. (I think Minikat and Rosanna will enjoy this one.)
Alicja who's blog is called At The Attic. Who does the most beautiful little animals in Needle felt. I Love the little Mouse selling Pumpkins from his sled..
Melita who has two blogs one for her Card making and Scrapbooking called Life With Nana Meme and the other called Life,Love Laughter And Tears.
Lyn, who again I can't find any information for, so if you have a blog Lyn, please let me know, so that I can add your link.
Kyla who's blog is called Picking Up The Pieces.
Otterine who's blog is called Otterine.com blog. This one is filled with beautiful Miniatures and fabulous photography of Miniatures.
Barby Anderson who's blog is called Needle Felting/Needle Felted Creations by Barby Anderson. Barby makes the most beautiful little needle felted animals, which she sells on Ebay.
BiWuBar who's blog is called BiWuBaren On The Blog. This is a blog filled with Miniatures and Miniature Bears..
Small Thoughts 29 who has two blogs, Nina's Mini Creations and Small Thoughts.
And last but not least is Misty, who has three blogs, one for her Dragons, one for her Artwork and one for her Poetry. I Love Misty's Dragons, but I also have a soft spot for her Fantasy Art as well.
As always please go over and say Hi...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails