Sunday 21 February 2010

You Are My Sunshine..

I've been awarded the Sunshine award Twice...
One came from Michelle at Michelle's Mad World and the other came from Wendie at Wendies Mini World. Thank you both so much ladies..xx

Now I have to award this award to six other blogs, so in my case I suppose it will have to be twelve as I've had it twice. A few of you have already had this award so I'm not going to give it back to you, instead I'm spreading the Sunshine far and wide.

Mercedes over at Liberty Biberty.
Sahiba over at Sabs Mini Interiors.
Rosanna over at La Stanza Di Giuggiola.
Marsha at Sassy Mini Dolls.
Linda over at Une Petite Folie
Mags over at Mags-nificent Miniatures.

Susan over at Tabitha Corsica.
Kim over at It's A Miniature Life.
Grimdeva over at What's Bubbling At Cauldron Craft Miniatures.
The Old Maid over at The Sunny Hours 1:12 Miniatures.
Susanna over at Elamaa Koossa 1:12.
Gaye over at My Small Obsession.

I'd also like to wish Debie over at Piskies and Poppets, a very Happy Birthday for today. Hope you have a lovely day Debie. xxxx

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Dear Debbie,

I fret you will raise your eyes to the sky... but honestly, I awarded you this award way before you uploaded your last post.... its just taken me sooo long to notify my awardies... :o(

I hope you don't mind - there is yet another award on my blog for you.

Hugs, Lisa xxx

Debbie said...

Lisa, I've been over but there are no posts on your blog am I looking at the wrong one? x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,firts off all how are you doing,at the moment? Are you feeling better? I do hope so!

Thank you for the award Debbie,it is an honnor to get it from you!

Hug,sabihax

Lisa said...

I'm confused too... :( lol

On your blog, you have already been awarded twice for the same award I have awarded you today.. make sense?

I've uploaded a post about receiving the award from Vicky on my blog and also about whom I have awarded it too also... are you saying you cannot see my post?

www.lisajohnsonrichards.com/blog/

My brain hurts today lol

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

You so deserve this, Debbie! Congrats!!! You bring sunshine always!!!

Thank you, Debbie, for passing it on to me!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

((Hugs))
Marsha

The Old Maid said...

Thank you Debbie for awarding me! Hope you are feeling a lot better!

rosanna said...

Thank you dear debbie, i truly need it today...it's been a long gray day. I'm really glad of some sunshine. hugs Rosanna

Crafts From The Stash said...

Congrats on your awards Debs your wonderful and they are well deserved :O)
Debie xxxxxxxx

kimsminiatures said...

Thank you Debbie. You made me smile. Hugs~ Kim

Grim said...

Thank you so much for the sunshine award Debbie! I love your blog too ;)

~MiniMaker said...

Thank you Debbie!
I hope you are feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails