Friday 19 June 2015

Making Wise Ones..

 I've been having a go at sculpting Owls again and I have to say I've surprised myself with how well they've turned out. 
They were all made with Super Sculpey and painted with Acrylics once baked. I still have quite a few to make to fill up Eeylops.
I found it helpful to use Google images for the colouring, when painting them.
I did find a lovely image of lots of Owls, all sitting together on a perch together. Might have a go at making it in miniature, it would look great in Eeylops.







8 comments:

shannonc60 said...

Wow, Debbie, very impressive! I love your owls, especially that last photo!

Daydreamer said...

Wow! They really look wonderful! I hope to see them all on a perch in Eyelops someday!

Caseymini said...

Debbie, your owls are beautiful! Well done!how many owls does it take to fill an Emporium?

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
Incredible work. They are just beautiful.
Big hug,
Giac

Hannah said...

Great work!!
Hannah

elizabeth s said...

Hi Debbie! YOU'VE GOT TALENT! I love your owls and the way that you have painted them is Fantastic! They look Wonderfully Real!

Pepper said...

Excellent work. I know how hard it is to creat realism with teeny creatures but I think you've nailed it =0)

Timea said...

Hi Debbie.
Loving your perfect little owls. They will look great together
Timea
enchantedolls.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails