Saturday, 27 April 2013

Thank you...


Tee Bylo of Miniatures & Mayham, contacted me in March and told me, that she have just completed her 'Tee Time' for the June edition of the 'Dolls' House Magazine' and had included a mention of my 'Tiny Treasures Mini Links'... I thanked Tee and she said "That's what I love about our 'Small Worlds' for despite it being a world I usually prefer, I find that Miniaturists are some of the generous and kindest of the human race". Well how can you disagree with that.
So it was a lovely surprise today, when Tee tagged me in a picture on her Facebook page. It is a picture of her article. If you click on the picture, it will pop up bigger.
Thank you so much Tee, I really do appreciate the mention.

3 comments:

Tee Bylo Miniaturist said...

Debbie, thank you so much for your kind comments... It was my pleasure to mention your wonderful blog! Best wishes, Tee

johanna janhonen said...

Congrats honey http://minitreasures.blogspot.fi/2013/05/the-mtw-awards-are-here-again.html

Steinworks said...

congrats to you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails