Tuesday 15 January 2008

Carmarthen....

Popped to Carmarthen this morning, wanted to pick up all the ingredients for Harry's cooking lesson on Thursday. Not that he's cooking, but making a fruit salad.
On the way back called in to see Tash who'd also been to Carmarthen, I'd forgotten, but today Boots were reducing all the Christmas Gift stuff by 75%. She had bags of stuff laid out on her Kitchen table. Tash's Mum & Dad were there and were going to Carmarthen so asked Jackie if there was anything left to pick me up a couple of bits, which she has but not sure what yet. Left Tash's and whizzed straight down to Boots in Newcastle Emlyn, but when we got in there, all the stuff just said half price, so I took a gift set to the till and got them to check it for me and it did come up with 75% off, so grabbed a couple of gift sets and a few other bits for myself and Tash. Just to give you an example £8.00 glass decanter bottle of bubble bath, down to £2.00..
Got home unpacked the shopping and then rang Tash to let her know what I'd got her and told her that the Perfume sets also had clearance tickets on them. So arranged that I would meet her down in town and we'd go in their together and Mick would stay in the car with the babies. Which we did, but when we got to Boots there was hardly anything left, so pleased I picked up what I did earlier. We did however manage to get two sets each of some miniature perfumes at a bargain price.... Best bargain of the year....
Ben had his re-sit today for his Biology and another exam. He doesn't think he's done very well in the second exam as he had a really bad headache. Told him not to worry about it. Its such a shame for him, but he's so bunged up with a cold and a bit of a temperature, but I can't keep him off school as these few weeks are so important and he needs to be at all his lessons, otherwise he could miss some crucial work in class.
Got an email from my cousin Mandy today, she seems to be enjoying her new job, so pleased you like it Mandy. She's got visitor's coming from America for a long weekend and has been doing up the spare room. Hope the weekend is brilliant Mandy, would loved to have met them. She also wants to book in a long weekend to spend with us, hopefully in May. I know why Mandy, cause hopefully we will have some foals running around by then....

1 comment:

Minna Hatara said...

Hello Debbie! Please visit my blog, as there is an award for you there!

http://minnasdollhouses.blogspot.com/2008/01/you-make-my-day-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails