Yesterday we moved Kia into the stables as he looked a bit lame to me. Its cause he can see the girls, and he's been giving it large, you know look at me ain't I handsome. When Tanya was up she said he looks like a tranny, with all that hair like he's wearing a wig. Bless him. With a bit of rest he will be fine. Took Cravat out to the paddock so that he could have a run around, it was lovely just to watch him letting of some steam, jumping about & having a good run around the field and rolling in all the dust... I really wish I'd had my camera with me, cause all the girls lined up along the fence to watch & I could imagine them having a good old chat amongst themselves about him. You know "Cor, look at him, he's a bit of all right".
Ben & Harry, got all there bits ready for school, you know the drill, uniform out , pencils, pens, pencil case, bag packed. I said to Harry I hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow, but if you get any problems with anyone, just introduce them to Ben.. He said" Yea I know Mum, if they see Ben that will scare the S**T out of them".
It seems unbelievable to me that Ben is nearly sixteen and Harry nearly 12! Time goes so quickly.....
Progress, the how and the why.
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment