Tuesday 28 January 2014

Desdemona's Home For Orphaned & Abandoned Dragons & Other Magical Creatures ~ 7

 Attached to the Wash room, (which is now the Dragon/Creature Room)on Desdemona's is a little lean too Greenhouse.
I cleaned it all out and then started to add Plants from my collection.
I've been trying to design the Garden Layout today and I think may have to build another lean too, as I think this one is too small. There are loads more plants, that I want to add and I just can't squeeze them in here.



 From left to right in the bottom picture, the first plant was made by Christine Verstraete, from Candid Canine, as was the large Mandrake in the corner. Both Tentacle plants, were made by Georgia Marfels.  The Eye-Eye Plant was made by myself & the little Dragon in the crate was made by Nicky CC, the Toadstools were made by Nikki Rowe. The sweet little Gardening Mouse was made by Julie Lawton of Cottagekitty.

2 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

That is looking great Debbie! Gotta love those tentacle plants!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! What a fantastic greenhouse.

Related Posts with Thumbnails