Friday 1 April 2011

CDHM - The Miniature Way April 2011

The latest I-Mag from CDHM, is now available on line.
If you go to the Spooky section you might see some people that you recognise and also the person that wrote the piece. Enjoy there are some great articles in there.





On a personnel note, I haven't been around much as I have a lot going on at home at the moment. We also have a very sick Pony, who is critically ill and is taking nearly all of my time. Thank you everyone, that has been sending positive thoughts and prayers for her. I really appreciate it. xxxx
I'm sorry if you've emailed me and I haven't answered, but once I have a bit more time I will get back to you and update my blog..

5 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I love those little hats. Such detail!

Katie said...

Poor pony! I sure hope it all works out for him/her! I was thinking you had been mighty quiet!

HUGS!

BiWuBär said...

Sorry to hear about your pony - hope she get's well soon. Thank you for the link - and especially the article...

Greetings
Birgit

Jollie said...

Hi Debbie,

I am very sorry to hear about your sick pony, I do hope she will get better soon! I will light a candle for her to send her some positive energy.

Hugs, Jollie

Jollie said...

Oh yes and thank you for the link and the beautiful article :)

Hugs Jollie

Related Posts with Thumbnails