Wednesday 8 July 2009

Wonderful Surprise

I had a wonderful surprise in the post all the way from New Zealand. Mercedes from Liberty Biberty, sent me a Surprise package. Nestled inside was a couple of little gift bags, sealed with the most tiniest Liberty Biberty stickers. (How did you make those Mercedes?)
Mercedes had included a card with Surprise written across the envelope and when I opened it she'd written. "Dear Debbie, here's something to play with while you're waiting for the foals to arrive. Although they'll probably all have been born by the time you get this! Have Fun! Mercedes"...
On opening the first little bag I found some tiny little bird houses, these will be going into Eeylops Owl Emporium once I start getting it sorted. Then I opened the other little bag and inside are some wonderful little canisters with Potion Labels. I'm thrilled to bits with them. I've already popped them on the shelves in the Apothecary, don't they look great. There was also a two tiny wooden boats, I'm saving these for either my Dolls House or my Mum's Dolls House when I finally get them indoors and unpacked.
Thank you so much Mercedes, your wonderful surprise really brightened my day...xxxx



10 comments:

Unknown said...

yow! gorgeous surprises!!! Diagon Alley is coming along nicely! can't wait to see more ^ ^

Eva said...

What a lovely gift!! You are a lucky woman!!

nikkinikkinikki72 said...

I like liberty bibertys work and how nice of her to send a suprise.
Love the potion labels. There are some samples of some of these over on my picture gallery if you want more.

Crafts From The Stash said...

ooooooooooh lovely goodies. I love liberty's blog. That was so nice of her. The peeps in blog land are so nice.
(((((((( hugs )))))))

Debie xxxxxx

Kathi said...

What a very nice surprise gift! I love the little boats!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Tee hee Debbie, it was great fun to be able to surprise you!
The postal service was on to it this week! Obviously they didn't have to go through India! LOL!
Mercedes

Donna Hager said...

How very lucky you are to recieve such beautiful suprises!

Marja said...

wow. what a suprise!
you lucky girl!
he potions stand super in your apothecary..
what a lovley gift!
xx marja

Meli Abellán said...

You are so lucky Debbie!!! Mercedes is so talented!!!
Meli

Ascension said...

Hola preciosa, me encantan esos botecitos envejecidos, son una verdadera maravilla.Me ha encantado pasarme por tu blog.besitos ascension

Related Posts with Thumbnails