Saturday 17 January 2009

I'm Back...

Thankfully the wind has dropped, so chanced turning the computer back on. Didn't want to have a power cut mid blog.. LOL. I've been anxiously watching our neighbouring Farmers tree's, they looked like Matchsticks, blowing around in the wind. I was a bit concerned that they might blow down, and come crashing towards our house. But Mick said, that the wind was blowing in the wrong direction and they wouldn't fall our way if they went, but go into his field. Then I got worried as there are two Horses in there.. We won't know what or if any damage has been done to our land and buildings until the morning. So keep your fingers crossed that we've escaped any serious damage.
Our Trampoline escapade, made it on to the local Radio station, how embarrassing is that..! I bet their all be talking about it, in the Village tomorrow.
I have been busy, making the Trunk/Chest.. So will post some more instructions once I've uploaded all the pictures on my computer.. See you soon..

P.S. I had a lovely email this evening from Paco & Anna at Miniaturas del Minimundo de Paco, advising me that my translator, wasn't working correctly. So I've removed it and uploaded another. Lets hope this one works. Please let me know if it doesn't...

4 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Glad you're okay. Hope there's been no major damge to your land or buildings and that all your four-legged family are okay. LOL, your 15 minutes of fame! Mini hugs, Marsha

Anonymous said...

So glad that all the damage was minimule and that no animals were hurt.
The translator is a great idea but how do you read blogs from other sites in other languages?

https://minimundomania.blogspot.com.br said...

Parabéns pelo seu aniversário.Seu blog está cada vez mais lindo!Beijos do Brasil.

Debbie said...

Doreen I normally use Babel fish to translate text on other peoples blogs if they don't have a translator.

Related Posts with Thumbnails