Tuesday 16 September 2008

Surprise Visitor For Ben...

Haven't been able to write about this on my blog before cause it would have spoiled the surprise! When Katie was down at Christmas, she asked me if it would be OK if she came down this week for Ben's Birthday, which is tomorrow. So we hatched a plan to keep it as a surprise.
You ought to have seen his face when I called him downstairs last night to help me unload the car and he found Katie sitting on the Sofa.. Priceless... He said "its a wonder Mum, you didn't have the camera handy." Needless to say he was over the moon...
Tried to plant the Pansies, I brought the other day in the bank, but it was a no go. So instead I've planted them in the bank that runs down the drive. Hopefully the slugs will leave them alone and we will have some Autumn colour.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails